(1) The school has a library with approximately 6,500 books. The library has books of all the subjects related to the course. It also has other educational
as well as informative books.
(2) Many Periodicals and News Papers have been subscribed in order to inculcate reading habits amongst the students.
(3) A book exhibition is being organised every year in the school premises in order to generate more interest amongst the students for reading.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
(1) Students from Classes IV – XII are allowed to borrow one book at a time for one week only.
(2) After one week, if the book is not being reissued, fine will be imposed.
(3) If a book is torn, damaged or lost, the student has to replace the book or pay the current cost of the book.
(4) Newspapers, magazines, dictionaries and encyclopaedias cannot be taken out of the library.